Innovative technologies for easier and more cost-effective research.
ParaTechs attends scientific meetings and trade shows to further the knowledge of our innovative technologies for easier and more cost effective research. We enjoy these opportunities to network, exchange ideas and meet potential new customers, partners and collaborators. We encourage you to visit us so we may introduce ourselves to you.
• Attend ParaTechs Corporation’s Half-Day NSET Training Course and Workshop [PDF]. This workshop is tailored to help each participant become competent with the technique and use of the NSET Device for Mice. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CARD-IP Mouse Sperm and Embryo Cryopreservation Workshop. This one-week course presented a combination of lectures and intensive hands-on sessions to learn the most up-to-date CARD methods in mouse cryopreservation. The aim of this course was to introduce the newest CARD methods to researchers and technicians involved in mouse archiving and/or managing transgenic facilities and who are willing to implement these new methods in their work. These techniques were taught directly by the team that devised them. ParaTechs Director of NSET Technology, Dr. Barbara Stone, led the Embryo Transfer and Artificial Insemination in Mice using the NSET Device portion of the course. October24 – 28, 2016; Institut Pasteur, Paris, France. http://www.pasteur.fr/en/teaching/workshops/mouse-sperm-and-embryo-cryopreservation-course . View the history of the CARD courses here: http://www.mouse-ivf-training.com/archives/category/overseas.
• University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna, Cryo & Embryo Transfer Course, September 5-9, 2016. The Institute of Laboratory Animal Science and Biomodels Austria at the University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna offer a comprehensive course on cryopreservation, embryo transfer and other methods of assisted reproduction in mice. The course was intended to give technicians and scientists state-of-the-art background knowledge and hands-on training in the methods routinely used at the University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna.
• NCBS Animal Care and Resource Center Mouse Cryobiology / IVF Workshop. National Center for Biological Sciences (NCBS), August 16-22, 2016, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bengaluru INDIA.
• District 5 AALAS Meeting. Kendra Steele, Ph.D. presented “Advances in 3Rs practices for assisted reproductive techniques in rodents.” Covington, Kentucky USA, May 11-13, 2016.
• The Jackson Laboratory, Workshop on Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ARTs) in the Laboratory Mouse. Embryo Transfer and Artificial Insemination in Mice using the NSET Device. April 21, 2016; Bar Harbor, Maine.
• INFRAFRONTIER-I3 Mouse Cryopreservation Workshop at the TT2016 Meeting, International Society of Transgenic Technologies. Embryo Transfer and Artificial Insemination in Mice using the NSET Device. March 16-18, 2016; Prague, Czech Republic.
• Cryopreservation and Recovery Techniques in the Laboratory Mouse. Hosted by Infrafrontier, The Jackson Laboratory, EMMA, and CNR. Embryo Transfer and Artificial Insemination in Mice using the NSET Device. November 16-20, 2015; Monterotondo Scalo, Rome, Italy.
• The Jackson Laboratory, Workshop on Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ARTs) in the Laboratory Mouse. Embryo Transfer and Artificial Insemination in Mice using the NSET Device. April 16, 2015; Bar Harbor, Maine.
• ParaTechs Corporation exhibited the NSET Device for Mice during the 12th Transgenic Technology Meeting in Edinburgh Scotland, October 6-8, 2014 at The Datesand Group’s booth. Dr. Stone presented a poster, “A Rapid and Effective Nonsurgical A.I. Protocol using the NSET Device for Sperm Transfer in Unanesthetized Mice.”
• Stone B, (2014) Embryo Transfer in Mice using the NSET Device. Presentation and Hands-on Workshop during the 2014 CARD-RPCI Mouse Sperm and Embryo Cryopreservation Course held at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY, USA, Sept 15-19, 2014.
• Stone B, (2014) The Future of Mouse Embryo Transfer: Achieving the 3Rs with the NSET Device. Track 2 Presentation Abstract presented during the 2014 District 5 AALAS Meeting held May 14-16, 2014, Lexington, Kentucky, USA. [PDF]
• Steele K, Stone B, Hester J, Goodin A. (2014) Non-surgical Embryo Transfer in Mice Is An Easy, Effective, and Ethical Replacement For Surgery. Poster presented at the 2014 District 5 AALAS Meeting held May 14-16, 2014, Lexington, Kentucky, USA. [png]
• Stone B. (2014) A Non-surgical Uterine Transfer Technique for Mouse Embryos after Cryopreservation, In Vitro Fertilization, ES-cell Injection, and Sperm during Artificial Insemination. Poster presented at the 2014 District 5 AALAS Meeting held May 14-16, 2014, Lexington, Kentucky, USA. [PDF]
• ParaTechs Corporation participated as a Virtual Exhibitor and an Industry Track Presenter during the LAS BioConference Live Feb. 5th – 6th, 2014. On Feb. 5th Dr. Barbara Stone presented, “The Future of Mouse Embryo Transfer: Achieving the 3Rs with the NSET Device”.
• Dr. Kendra Steele gave an oral presentation entitled “Expression of mammalian glycoproteins and other difficult to express proteins with the vankyrin-enhanced baculovirus expression system.” Presented during PEGS: The Essential Protein Engineering Summit, Boston, MA, May 6, 2014. [PDF]
• Dr. Kendra Steele gave a poster presentation entitled “End the poor protein yield crisis by delaying cell lysis: new baculovirus transfer vectors encoding the anti-apoptotic vankyrin protein.” Presented during the International Society for BioProcess Technology, 4th Spring meeting, Washington D.C., March 12, 2014
• Dr. Bruce Webb gave an oral presentation entitled “Function and Versatility of Vankyrin Gene-Mediated Enhancement of Baculovirus Expression Vector Protein Production” at ISBiotech 2nd Annual Meeting “Baculovirus Expression Technology”, Rosslyn, VA, April 2-5, 2012.
• Dr. Bruce Webb presented a poster entitled “Log-Scale Improvement in Protein Yield with Vankyrin-Enhanced Transfer Vector” at the Cambridge Healthtech Institute “Baculovirus Technology” conference, Boston, MA, August 22-23, 2011.
• Dr. Bruce Webb gave an oral presentation entitled “Expanding the Utility of Viral Ankyrin Genes in Baculoviruses” at the Wilbio 12thInternational Conference on Baculovirus and Insect Cell Culture, San Antonia, TX, February 2-4, 2009.
• Dr. Jeremy Kroemer presentation a talk entitled “Improved Recombinant Protein Production by ParaTechs’ Vankyrin-Enhanced Baculovirus Expression Technology” ” at the Cambridge Healthtech Institute “Baculovirus Technology” conference, Boston, MA, August 2008. ParaTechs was also represented with a booth at this meeting.
• Dr. Angelika Fath-Goodin presentation a poster entitled “Enhanced Recombinant Protein Production by ParaTechs’ Vankyrin Enhanced Baculovirus Expression Technology” at the Wilbio 11th International Conference on Baculovirus and Insect Cell Culture, Seattle, WA, February 25-27, 2008. ParaTechs was also represented with a booth at this meeting.
Contact form description.
ParaTechs Corporation is a privately held Biotechnology company formed in 2004 and is founded on intellectual property from the University of Kentucky, USA.