Innovative technologies for easier and more cost-effective research.
• February 2017 Commerce Lexington Economic Development: Life Sciences and Biotech stated, “In the Bluegrass Region and Kentucky, Lexington is a hub for the life sciences industry.” [PDF]
• March 2016 ParaTechs’ Research Assistant, Alonna Wright, won the 2016 Global Alltech Young Scientist Award at “ONE: The Alltech Ideas Conference” annual global competition in the undergraduate division. Along with a monetary prize, she received a fully funded Ph.D. for this award for her independent research contribution to the nudivirus project (corn earworm control). View the corresponding UKAgNews March 24, 2016 Report (& Video) and YouTube video.
• June 2015 Read ParaTechs’ NSET Publication in Transgenic Research. Stone BJ, Steele KH, Fath-Goodin A. (2015) “A rapid and effective nonsurgical artificial insemination protocol using the NSET™ device for sperm transfer in mice without anesthesia.” Transgenic Research Associated with the International Society for Transgenic Technologies (ISTT) 2015 :9887 DOI: 10.1007/s11248-015-9887-3. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11248-015-9887-3. [Article]
• March 2013 The Datesand Group becomes European distributor of the NSET Device for Mice: http://www.nset-device.co.uk/.January 2013 JAALAS Publication: “Non-surgical embryo transfer (NSET) device is less stressful than surgery for embryo transfer in mice” JAALAS. Jan; 52(1): 17-21. [PDF]
• August 2012 Innovative researchers have discovered that the NSET device can be used for Chlamydia transfer into the upper murine genital tract. Read about it in the Journal of Immunology: http://www.jimmunol.org/content/189/5/2441.
• March 19, 2012 Governor Beshear announces $6.2 Million in awards to 17 high-tech small businesses. [PDF]
• June 2, 2011 ParaTechs appoints Oxford Expression Technologies as a non-exclusive world-wide distributor for the VE-CL cells which will be marketed as SuperSf9 cells. https://oetltd.com/product/super-sf9-1-cells/
• March 2011 The Datesand Group becomes the United Kingdom’s distributor of the NSET Device. http://www.nset-device.co.uk/
• February 25, 2010 Governor Beshear announces funding award to Lexington Biotech Company. [PDF]
• November 4, 2010 ParaTechs’ Open House to celebrate new location of 1122 Oak Hill Drive, Suite 100, Lexington, KY 40505 USA
• July1, 2010 ParaTechs graduated from the University of Kentucky small business incubator “Advanced Science and Technology Commercialization Center” and moved to its current location on Oak Hill Drive in Lexington, Kentucky.
• April 10, 2008 Commerce Lexington: “it’s all about the e’s – Bug Breakthrough: Company looks to caterpillars for production of key proteins” [PDF]
• August 3, 2007 ParaTechs was featured in the Kentucky AgriTechnology 2007 issue of the Lane Report.
Contact form description.
ParaTechs Corporation is a privately held Biotechnology company formed in 2004 and is founded on intellectual property from the University of Kentucky, USA.
Phone: +1 (859) 317-9213
Fax: +1 (859) 317-9452
Email Purchase Orders To: email@example.com
© 2023 ParaTechs Corporation. Products for Research Purpose Only. Not for Therapuetic or Diagnostic Use.