VE-BEVS Complete Kit 30021 contains Product 10020 Insect Cell Line (VE-CL-02) and Product 20010 Transfer Vector (pAcVE1).
• VE-BEVS Insect Cell Line 10020 (1x10⁷ cells; frozen) (VE-CL-02) Enhanced expression of highly unstable or toxic proteins.
• VE-BEVS Transfer Vector 20010 (10 µg) (pAcVE1) Co-expression of vankyrin gene for increased protein production.
VE-BEVS Insect Cell Line 10020
- Engineered monoclonal Sf9 cell line stably expresses a vankyrin gene.
- Mycoplasma free
- Up to 7.5-fold increase in protein yield as compared to parental Sf9 cells
- Enhanced protein expression occurs at a very high level over a very short time interval
- Prolonged longevity of cells after infection with a baculovirus compared to parental Sf9 cells
- Increased baculovirus titer
- Compatible with all conventional BEVS
- Reduced cost and labor
- Expression of recombinant protein may need to be optimized by testing different time points and MOIs.
Transfer Vector 20010 (pAcVE1)
This baculovirus transfer vector 20010 (pAcVE1) integrates the co-expression of a vankyrin gene from the p10 promoter for the increased production of gene of interest from the polyhedrin promoter.
VE-BEVS Cell Line Instructions [PDF]
Transfer Vector pAcVE1 [PDF]
pAcVE1 Instructions [PDF]
VE-BEVS Cell Line FAQs [PDF]
Contract service for introducing the vankyrin gene into a custom insect cell line is available upon request.
VE-BEVS Cell Line United States Patent 7,842,493 [PDF]
VE-BEVS Transfer Vector United States Patent 7,629,160 [PDF]