VE-BEVS Complete Kit 30032 contains Product 10030 Insect Cell Line (VE-CL-03) and Product 20020 Transfer Vector (pAcVE.02).
• VE-BEVS Insect Cell Line 10030 (1x10⁷ cells; frozen) (VE-CL-03) General enhancement of most recombinant proteins. Harmonized Tariff: 3002.90.5150
• VE-BEVS Transfer Vector 20020 (10 µg) (pAcVE.02) Co-expression of 𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘯 gene for increased protein production; HBM signal sequence for direct secretion and N-terminal 8xHis-tag for ease of purification of protein of interest.
VE-BEVS Insect Cell Line 10030
- Engineered monoclonal Sf9 cell line stably expresses a vankyrin gene
- Mycoplasma free
- Up to 14-fold increase in protein yield as compared to parental Sf9 cells
- Prolonged longevity of cells after infection with a baculovirus compared to parental Sf9 cells
- Increased baculovirus titer
- Compatible with all conventional BEVS
- Reduced cost and labor
- Expression of recombinant protein may need to be optimized by testing different time points and MOIs.
Transfer Vector 20020 (pAcVE.02)
VE-BEVS Cell Line Instructions [PDF]
Transfer Vector pAcVE.02 [PDF]
pAcVE.02 Instructions [PDF]
VE-BEVS Cell Line FAQs [PDF]
Contract service for introducing the vankyrin gene into a custom insect cell line is available upon request.
VE-BEVS Cell Line United States Patent 7,842,493 [PDF]
VE-BEVS Transfer Vector United States Patent 7,629,160 [PDF]