VE-BEVS Complete Kit 30033 contains Product 10030 Insect Cell Line (VE-CL-03) and Product 20030 Transfer Vector (pAcVE.03).
• VE-BEVS Insect Cell Line 10030 (1x10⁷ cells; frozen) (VE-CL-03) General enhancement of most recombinant proteins. Harmonized Tariff: 3002.90.5150
• VE-BEVS Transfer Vector 20030 (10 µg) (pAcVE.03) Co-expression of 𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘯 gene for increased protein production; HBM signal sequence for direct secretion and C-terminal 6xHis-tag for ease of purification of protein of interest. Vankyrin-Enhanced (VE) baculovirus transfer vector designed for high levels of recombinant gene expression under the control of the Autographa californica nucleopolyhedro virus (AcMNPV) polyhedrin promoter.
VE-BEVS Insect Cell Line 10030
- Engineered monoclonal Sf9 cell line stably expresses a vankyrin gene
- Mycoplasma free
- Up to 14-fold increase in protein yield as compared to parental Sf9 cells
- Prolonged longevity of cells after infection with a baculovirus compared to parental Sf9 cells
- Increased baculovirus titer
- Compatible with all conventional BEVS
- Reduced cost and labor
- Expression of recombinant protein may need to be optimized by testing different time points and MOIs.
Transfer Vector 20030 (pAcVE.03)
VE-BEVS Cell Line Instructions [PDF]
Transfer Vector pAcVE.03 [PDF]
pAcVE.03 Instructions [PDF]
VE-BEVS Cell Line FAQs [PDF]
Contract service for introducing the vankyrin gene into a custom insect cell line is available upon request.
VE-BEVS Cell Line United States Patent 7,842,493 [PDF]
VE-BEVS Transfer Vector United States Patent 7,629,160 [PDF]