ParaTechs’ mC&I Device for Mice 60020 is designed for assisting with non-surgical mouse artificial insemination and uterine physiological study procedures. The device allows uterine delivery of up to 40µl of liquid using a standard 200µl pipette. The mC&I device eliminates the need for anesthesia, analgesia, and post-operative recovery normally required for conventional procedures. Compare this methodology with the time, expense, and training required to accomplish the same task with surgical methods and you will discover that the procedure is a rapid and cost-effective procedural refinement in alignment with the 3Rs principles of humane experimental techniques as developed by W.M.S. Russel and R.L. Burch. Specific protocols for Chlamydia research are available through ParaTechs upon request (email@example.com).
The mC&I Device for Mice 60020 is manufactured in the USA, solely for ParaTechs Corporation, by an FDA Registered Medical Device Manufacturer and ISO 13485:2003 Registered Company and is EtO (Ethylene Oxide) sterilization processed. Patent Information: Non-Surgical Embryo Transfer Method and Apparatus, United States Patent 9,615,903. [PDF]
10% Discount on orders of 10 or more boxes. Discount applies automatically at checkout.
Mouse Sperm Transfer for Artificial Insemination (AI):
- Decidualization procedures
- 3Rs compliant
- Eliminates the pain and distress of surgery
- No anesthesia or analgesia required
- Eliminates need for post-surgical monitoring of animals
- Reduces regulatory burden by eliminating need to justify survival surgery
- Eliminates surgical instruments and time-consuming pre- and post-surgical processes
- Greatly reduces training time required to become proficient
- Reduces costs of procedures vs surgical alternatives
- Rapid procedure
- Sterile and ready to use
mC&I Instructions for artificial insemination